Course's author: Sergey Klimanov
The purpose of this course is to give students necessary knowledge
about basic methods of computational mathematics that are used for
solving problems in different fields.
- Proficiency in basic methods interpolation and function approximation;
- Proficiency in basic methods of numerical integration;
- Proficiency in basic methods of numerical solution of non-linear
- Proficiency in solution methods of basic linear algebra problems;
- Proficiency in elementary optimisation methods;
- Proficiency in elements of difference schemes theory.